Sep 23, 2013

Très FALLtastic: DIY

Très FALLtastic: DIY / interior idea


M O N D A Y ,  S E P T E M B E R  2 3


hello dear reader. Can you tell I'm giving a start to the Autumnal blogging? I called it Très FALLtastic. Genius. This will cover DIYs, food, music and whatever I'll manage to think of.

Today I'm here with this interior idea I came up a few weeks ago. One of the many ways to spice up your room for Fall is dried roses. Put a handful of them in any kind of glass container. A bottle or an empty candle jar for example. Speaking of candle jars, little tip: if you have any wax leftovers that stain the jar, you can easily remove it by pouring boiling water in it. It leaves the jar squeaky clean.

Wrap a ribbon around it if you like or decorate the whole thing in any way you want. Good luck ♡

"Autumn is just as sensual as springtime. There is as much greatness in dying as in procreation."
 — Iwan Goll


BISOUS BISOUS,
JULIA

4 comments: