Aug 29, 2013

OOTD She Thinks She's Made Of Candy

SHE THINKS SHE'S MADE OF CANDY

29th OF AUGUST, THURSDAY


hello dear reader. I'm so happy the sun's still gracing us with its presence nevermind the approaching Autumn. It's different though. You can definitely tell it's the last days of summer when you step outside. And I seem to be catching the remaining sunshine daily as there are errands to run, shopping to do and movies to see.

Yesterday I officially started Autumn/back-to-school shopping. I don't post hauls on a blog, you can see what makeup and clothes I got on my instagram. After a rather successful shopping, I met my friends and we went to see The Mortal Instruments movie, a long-awaited one. I'm a huge fan of the books so I was excited to say the least. (Didn't lived up to my expectations.)

Onto the outfit then! 
Pink button down - Zara, but thrifted
Shorts and belt - Tiffi
Hairbow - a handiwork of mine!
Socks - Seppala
Wedges - a local shoe store
Bracelet - ebay

As I mentioned, I'm happy it's still sunny outside and I don't have to hide my tan underneath jeans or something. So I'm wearing shorts as much as I can. Sorry these are not to be seen in this post, but you can see them in this outfit

BISOUS BISOUS,
JULIA



2 comments: