Oct 5, 2013

EVERYDAY MAKEUP

S A T U R D A Y ,  O C T O B E R  5

EVERYDAY MAKEUP



hello dear reader. It took me a month to build up a pretty much permanent makeup routine for my everyday look this Fall. After trying out different products, I've settled to the following. By the way, I feel like doing some reviews in my upcoming posts, so if you want me to review something from this posts - do tell in the comments! 

My makeup-free self says hi:










Step 1: prime
L'ORÉAL PARIS STUDIO SECRETS PRIMER
I apply this after moisturizer with my fingers

Step 2: foundation
GARNIER BB CREAM in shade LIGHT applied with a beauty blender
a light coverage of this bb cream is enough for my everyday look 

Step 3: conceal

CATRICE CAMOUFLAGE CREAM in shade IVORY
applied with a small eye makeup brush around my eyes, inner eye corners, around my nose, and blemishes. Then I blend it gently with my finger tips.

Step 4: setting

CATRICE SKIN FINISH COMPACT POWDER in shade TRANSPARENT
I need something soft to apply powder so I choose a stippling brush because of its fine bristles

Step 5: blush



MAYBELLINE EXPERT WEAR BLUSH in shade ROSE
I apply this on my cheekbones, but don't bring it out on my cheek apples though. I use what's suppose to be a dupe of Real Techniques Expert face brush (purchased from ebay).

Step 6: lashes
ORIFLAME GIORDANI GOLD and RIMMEL SCANDALEYES
(I curl my lashes before btw) then apply Oriflame mascara for lenght and its perfect separation, then a coat or two of Rimmel's for volume.

Ta dah
So that's my ever so simple look to wear everyday for school. Oh and I don't wear anything on my lips besides a lip balm. So yeah that's that! Anything caught your eye? Tell me what should I review then!

BISOUS BISOUS,
JULIA

5 comments:

  1. ah, i love how natural your makeup looks! i really should start using a primer, i heard it does wonders!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! Love the end look :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always put concealer on before foundation (when I can be bothered), I've no idea if this is right! I might do a daily routine post so people can have a laugh, I am by no means a beauty blogger! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photography and the way you set out the post! Such a good idea xxx
    Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking very fresh and natural!

    ReplyDelete