Feb 22, 2013

Cocoa by Me

F R I D A Y ,  F E B R U A R Y  2 2 

COCOA BY ME

I'm about to share the way I make my cocoa which I made up months ago when I didn't want to drink the usual drink. It tastes heavenly and I can't go a day without a cup of it, and that's me talking, tea lover since the day 1. So that's saying something.

All you're going to need is a mix of cocoa drink of your choice, coffee and milk. And a cute mug of course.




Start off with 3 tablespoons of your cocoa mix.

Oh the joys of owning a coffee machine! If you have one, a shot of espresso is enough. And if you don't, then make some coffee beforehand and pour it onto cocoa while stirring (how adorable is my mini whisk ??). Stir until you get an even and smooth and oh so very delish concentrate of cocoa and coffee.

Milk is the last ingredient needed so fill up the whole mug.

Now that the milk made your drink cold, put it a microwave for a minute or bit longer.

Aaaand it is done!!
I love this drink so much I can't even drink a regular cocoa anymore. I made a cup of a regular one last night and it was ew, haha! Go ahead, try this out and tell me how it is.

BISSOUS BISSOUS,
JULIA

4 comments:

  1. I always add coffee to mine too - it makes it taste so much better! Your mini whisk is so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks delicious :) I'll make sure to try and make it on Saturday, the weather is dreadful so it'll be nice to stay in and try this delicacy :))
    Clear, crisp photos as always ! I wish I had your talent at taking them :)

    xx
    Valeria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm I love a good mocha!

    Your blog photos are lovely, wish I had that skill!

    Kimberleymjw x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely :) Just stumbled across your blog and it's beautiful! Followed :)
    Check out mine if you get a chance :)
    w-a-n-d-e-r-l-u-s-t1.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete