Jan 17, 2014

WINTER LOOKBOOK Page 1: "Woolly Reindeer"

WOOLLY REINDEER
W I N T E R   L O O K B O O K

*screeching bcos im 500% done with the winter lighting*

Nevertheless, Winter is a perfect season dressing-wise (I say that every season haha), I love layering even though I'm turning into a bit of a 'less is more' gal. Here's a look I put together earlier this week, oh how I enjoyed wearing this! There's nothing worse than feeling strained and stiff and cold in skinny jeans throughout the freezing Winter. Thank god I'm alive in the era when circle skirts exist. I felt so comfy wearing this fuzzy outfit!



Reindeer sweater - mom's knit work, thrifted button down, skater skirt from House

When there are white canvas of snow outside the window it's so nice walking around rich with color. What are your thoughts on this outfit? :^)


bisou bisou,
Julia





No comments:

Post a Comment