Feb 10, 2015

L'OBSESSION DU JOUR: Emmanuelle Alt

The sense of style possessed by women such as Charlotte Gainsbourg, Nine d'Urso and Emmanuelle Alt is an ultimate aphrodisiac to me. Today I want to share a few of my favorite stylish snippets of Emmanuelle Alt. And if you're not a huge style stalker like yours truly, I shall briefly introduce you to the French Vogue editor-in-chief's wardrobe.

I wish I managed to stay as consistent with my outfits as this lady ever so effortlessly does. Blazers, button downs and jeans seem to be the key pieces and I need at least fifty of each, because I've fallen head over heels for this simplistic ensemble. Speaking of heels, I love Alt's choices of shoes. She's in that 2% who can rock kitten heels in today's street style. 

Every time Alt steps outside she seems to herald a sense of heritage within her outfits, but in the midst of being classically elegant she is totally modern at the same time. I want to carry the Emmanuelle Alt vibe with my outfits this year, but of course with a twist of my own style. For instance, I could never give up stripes. 

bisou bisou,
Julia

2 comments:

  1. She's a true inspiration... No wonder she works for Vogue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty nice outfits! :)
    ---
    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete