Feb 12, 2013

The Liebster Award

T U E S D A Y  ,  F E B R U A R Y   1 2


I was nominated by Valeria from Gilded Butterflies for this Liebster Award (why is it called like that?). A huge thanks goes to this lovely lady, whose blog I discovered on one of the very first days here on blogspot and simply fell in love with it. Also, good timing! Just the other day I wished to be tagged somewhere and be a part of some kind of circuit going around here. 
Valeria's questions:

1. If you could invite a historical personality to tea who would that be? Why?
Since I suck at history (but truly admire your knowledge of it) let me cheat and choose a fictional yet, in my opinion - a historical character. I'd love to have tea with Sherlock Holmes and be deduced by him. Uh yea.

2. What's your greatest achievement so far?
Probably graduating from the Art School, it took me entire 5 years, lots of ups and downs, but I made it!

3. Which book changed your outlook on life, world and people? How so?
No book has affected me in these ways. Or at least, not yet. I actually wish to pick up such book one day.

4. Do you have a favourite quote?
Alice: "Have I gone mad?"
The Mad Hatter: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

5.What's your idea of a perfect day?
When at the end of the day my to do list is filled with checks! 

6. If your house was burning what would be the first thing you would save (family excluded, of course)?
Actually, I have thought of this like a year ago, and the first, literally the first thing that popped in my head were the books from the library, because I had brought some at that time, maybe even reading one at that moment.. But I immediately realized how stupid that was. So what if they're not mine, I can always buy those books for a library if they burn. Now when I think about it, it would be the documents, like an id card, birth certificate, stuff like that. 

7.Do you have a style icon ?
I don't! All comes from the trends via internet, street style, instagram and mostly blogs, of course. Well there are people considered as style icons but I only admire them. And the line between admiration and an actual influence is not so fine, it's quite bold actually. At least it is for me.

8.What's your favourite smell ?
First thing that came to my mind was the smell of fresh clean bed sheets and pjs. It's also more of a feeling actually than the smell I guess.

9.What's your favourite song ?
At the very moment - "Bette Davis Eyes" by Kim Carnes. I have so many covers of it, I could make a solid playlist haha! My favorite is by Sexton Blake.

10. If a film were made about your life, what would be the opening song to the film?

(Now that is a good question!) I'd probably have someone to compose some original tracks, but if not, then I'm going with "1000 Ships" by Rachel Platten. Uh, that's such a random choice, but the song's so sweet!

My questions:

1. The last thing you did for the first time?
2. The closest thing you that is pink right now?
3. The last movie you went to see? How was it?
4. A super power you wish you had?
5. Favorite accessory? A picture of it too if possible!
6. If you were a color, which one would that be?
7. Favorite TV series at the moment?
8. The song that is playing right now?
9. If you were able to time travel, where'd you go? The future? The past (If so, what period)?
10. Favorite fictional character?

I nominate everyone who wishes to do this!
Pretty pweaaase someone do this! And tell me afterwards, I want to know more about people who read my blog!

Not to leave this post so plain, I'm putting some recent pictures.

I'm back on painting and honestly I couldn't be happier.

My nails are on a polish vacation (no they're not in Poland, I'm just keeping myself away from painting them) for a whole month, I can do this!

***

I hope at least one person does my questions, why don't YOU?

BISSOUS BISSOUS,
JULIA



2 comments:

  1. I've recently just answered these as I'm a lover of your blog! Please check it out :)
    Also, if you dont mind me asking, how did you get the little icons for instagram ect?:)thankyou http://she-once-was-naive.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay thanks!
      I don't remember the website I got them from, but here: http://i47.tinypic.com/250qoed.jpg

      Delete