Apr 8, 2013

RECIPE: Basic Chocolate Muffins

M O N D A Y ,  A P R I L  8


Today I'm sharing a very easy recipe of chocolate muffins. No special ingredients, no certain cooking skills needed. I use this exact same batter either for brownies or muffins. You can also make a round shaped pie, cut it in a half and make those cake pads, then add some filling and you have a cake. 

What you're going to need:

200g dark chocolate
220g                 butter
5                           eggs
6tbsp                  flour
1tbsp  baking powder
100g                   sugar


And you're done here! As I said, these are very simple chocolate muffins which still taste so good, maybe because of the amount of chocolate, I'm guessing. I also like to add like 4-5 shots of espresso so it's like boom - chocolate! But that's optional. 
So this recipe is very versatile, a very basic one for a simple chocolate batter of which lots can be made! I've baked so much of this, I know the recipe by heart already, it's in me haha!

Here are some of my other yummy recipes in case you missed it:

> Hawaiian Pizza on Tortilla
> Healthy Breakfast Pie
Cocoa by me
My Favorite Lunch

Bon Appétit!
Julia

2 comments:

  1. I haven't made cupcakes in a while and I have a ton of dark chocolate so I'll be trying to make this sometime this week! Thanks for sharing!

    Eve x
    ChantellEve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. огромное спасибо за рецепт кексов!!!

    ReplyDelete