Jul 26, 2013

40 QUESTIONS MAKE-UP TAG!

I was tagged by the beautiful Ugne to do the tag. Thanks! Such stuff is always welcomed in my blog. It was fun answering these questions and it got quite embarassing in the end, I really don't use much makeup haha! Let's get right into it then.

***

How many times do you wash your face daily?
2-4

What skin type do you have?
Combination

What is your current facial wash?
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN

Do you exfoliate?
Yes. I gently scrub my face with this sponge using the same wash after I wipe off the makeup, after the workout or if I feel like having an oily face day. 

What brand do you use?
The same wash as mentioned earlier.

What moisturiser do you use? 
Physiogel (can be seen in this post)

Do you have freckles?
I have a few on the bridge of my nose, but they can be counted on both hands fingers haha.

Do you use eye cream?
I do not.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I currently have acne prone skin.

Did you ever use ProActiv?
I don't know what that is.

What foundation do you use?
These days it's either Rimmel's Stay Matte in ivory or Oriflame's Ever Lasting in porcelain

How about concealer?
Essence's Coverstick

Do you know your undertone colour?
Never gave much though to it.. does pale count as an undertone colour?

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They're gorgeous! I don't think I could pull them off though.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes I am aware.

What brand of mascara do you use?
Currently it's Maybelline, but I've been using Oriflame mascaras all my life. If there's one thing Oriflame's doing a perfect job at, it's mascaras.

Sephora or Mac?
Never tried/been to those coz narnia

Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
What do you think

What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
Flat foundation brush, beauty blender, powder brush, fan brush. Does eyelash curler counts as well?

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I do not.

For the face?
Yes.

What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade)
I don't wear eye shadow.

Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
I don't line my eyes either. But I just bought an eye pencil in ivory and intend to use it on my waterline, didn't have a chance just yet.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil?
Nevurr

What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I wonder how do those work on watery/oily lids.

Do you use mineral make-up? 
Nope

What is your favourite lipstick?
I don't wear lipstick therefore I own none

How about lip gloss? 
No lip gloss

What is your favourite blush?
I want to start wearing blush so I need suggestions for pale skin, GO!

Do you buy make-up on e-bay?
I don't.

Do you like drug store make-up?
That's the only makeup I can afford so yea.

Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
A what?

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Youtube is my makeup academy ahaha

Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
Not at all!

Name a make-up crime that you hate?
Oh dear, there are lots. I'm gonna go with a very common one. It's when a girl cannot choose a foundation that matches her skin and often goes with.. orange.

Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones?
4evah neutral.
4evah jealous of those who can pull off the wild crazy colours.

Which celebrity always has great make-up?
Um.. all of them!

If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use?
In this case.. I would rather leave with none.

Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
Yup.

Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
Well I certainly don't look like a total nightmare..

In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
I don't think there is a best. 

What do you think of Make-up?
Makeup's so exciting, I love leaving house cos I can put makeup on. 

***

Sorry for the lack of pictures, I didn't take much for this post.. Anyway. As you can tell now, I skip lots of makeup when I put it on. I've already mentioned I want to use more and will be buying some new stuff (new for me) at the end of the Summer.

This was fun & NOW I TAG YOU TO DO IT!! And especially these beauties: Eve, Gabriella and Jordy. (The latter two can film a video instead, only if they want to hehe..) 

If you do this tag, let me know, I'd love to read it!


BISOUS BISOUS,
JULIA



1 comment: