Mar 31, 2014

MANI MONDAY

MANI MONDAY
hello mon cher reader! Do you notice the slightly different design of Tres Queentastic? I'm in a middle of making a few alterations to the looks of my blog so this is not the final look (hence the mess with fonts), but what are your thoughts so far? I think the change in appearance has been overdue, I've been blogging here for over a year now and haven't changed it once! I do fancy this new direction towards which I'm going!

But the post isn't about it, as you can tell. Mani Monday, it's been a while! I'm kicking the week off with a pastelly gold duo of lavender and a shimmery shade painted over. You might remember that I was after a lavender nail polish in my Spring LUST LIST well I was lucky enough and found the exact shade I wanted. It's "Ice Ice Baby" from Essence, and the shimmery color is "Genie in A Bottle" from Catrice. 

MANI MONDAY

I don't know what this design/technique is called, but I used the triangle-shaped stickers that come in a set of French mani stickers. I simply sticked one in a middle of my nails and painted the Catrice polish on the outer part of the nail. I'm obsessed with this color! Look at the bottle, it's so multicolored!

In my opinion - I'm made this unexpected color duo work! Pastels and gold go together so well. Leave your thoughts on this mani in the comments, see you soon!


4 comments:

  1. I am LOVING this combo! Wow - I would have never thought to pair those two together. Bravo!
    xox
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Labai graziai padaryti nagai!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. soOoOoOoO prettaaaay ! xxx

    letempsdunpost.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Catrice nail polish is one of my favourite ones. :3

    ReplyDelete