Sep 13, 2014

Keepin' Autumn Chills at Bay (OOTD + VIDEO)

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 13

"It was final, explosive demonstration of Summer, the line in the sand, a desperate attempt to hold Fall forever at bay." - Lauren Oliver, "Panic", one of the best books I've read this Summer. The author couldn't have said it better, it describes yesterday most accurately. Since I live half an hour of bus ride from the seaside, me and my friend spent our Friday there. We visited both Margate and Broadstairs.

T-SHIRT - KCLOTH | SKIRT - PRIMARK | SANDALS - DEICHMANN | WATCH - KLAUS KOBEC | EARRINGS - PRIMARK 

To keep the Autumn chills at bay I wore a long jersey skirt which I find to be a great transitional piece and will be perfect for early Autumn as well. To avoid looking too dressed-up I paired it with my beloved Barbie tee and sandals. I couldn't have chosen a better and more comfortable outfit for a seaside trip and walks around the town.


The pictures were taken in Margate as we found the town is simply better looking than Broadstairs. But the latter has a much more beautiful beach, so I decided to film a few snippets and share them with you.



bisou bisou,
Julia



4 comments:

  1. Lovely post and I am loving your outfit and the setting where these shots take place. I am so hiring you to shoot and edit videos for me and also cutesy videos of my guy and I. Ahh, If only. You're very good at it, Julia :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh em gee I'd love to!! thank you for your kind words Lydia! x

      Delete
  2. love the outfit! So chic yet casual.. And wow, the video is so well made! What camera lens do you use?

    http://thewallflowersecrets.com

    ReplyDelete