Feb 10, 2014

Mani Monday: GOT GLITTER?

GOT GLITTER?
MANI MONDAY

hello mon cher reader!
I has glitturrrrr on my claws this week. Of all the polishes I own, glitter is at its finest when swiped over this blue almost black varnish. It's from Prestige in shade "Eternity". And this gorgeous glitter in silver is from Catrice. Now when I think about it, it'd look just rad painted over black, definitely doing that!

On the unrelated note, I miss wearing my hair down. I've been wearing high ponies and buns since mid November. Only that. I can't wait to get my bushy ends chopped off, get new clip ins and be able to let my hair down once in a while! Kinda miss the look...

bisou bisou,
Julia



3 comments:

  1. I love the mani ! I wish I had your talent in nail art but merely applying an even coat of varnish on my nails represent a challenge, lol
    I love your hair down like they're in the photo, but I love your buns and top knots as well <3 you have relay pretty hair :)

    xxx
    Valeria

    PS : did you receive my letter ?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you have perfect nails, love your manicure!! :)

    ReplyDelete